Saturday, November 03, 2007

Dog Biscuits

It is no secret that our dogs go gaga over dog biscuits. Recently, we got them this big bag of gourmet flavor dog biscuits and they tore into it in just a few days. One morning I saw Maguai sleeping soundly on top of the empty package of the biscuits. Apparently, it fell into his cage the night before. I can only imagine what he was dreaming about that morning.

Maguai enjoying his share of the loot.

I used to make huge batches of homemade dog biscuits for our little furry friends. But lately, I'd been very busy with work and whatnot that I could not bake for them anymore. Soon, I hope. I know that dog bone cookie cutter is stashed up there somewhere. Making these dog biscuits is pretty enjoyable after all, I can use the R&R. And watching these cute little dogs happily gobble up what you make is the icing on the cake.

No comments: